Make sure you are the one feeding the cat.
Once your cat has gotten used to your presence, you can begin to build a positive relationship. Food is a great motivator, and you should be the one to whom the cat relates to food. This will help your cat relate your presence to positive things.
- Give your cat two to three small meals a day instead of keeping a large serving ready for the day. That will strengthen the bond between you and the food. If you have dry cat food ready, you can still make small, wet meals this way.
- Stay in the room while the cat is eating to help strengthen the connection between you and the food. You can also pet the cat while it is eating.
- Feeding your cat high-quality food will also help him believe that you are the one who brings the best of it. Use junk food to reinforce good behaviors, like when a cat rubs your feet or shows you affection. 
Sterilize for cats.
Cats will bond more with you if they are not dominated by their mating instincts. 
- Sterilization of the cat is also necessary to limit the number of cats. This is especially important if your cat is kept.  If your cat has not been spayed, contact your veterinarian or other local humanitarian community to make an appointment.
Talk to your cat
Talk to your cat often in a calm, non-intimidating voice.  Your tone and gestures will give your cat a message. Do it so that the message is friendly.
- Aggressive cats (or any other animal) will make it scare and distrust you. Even if the cat is spoiled, try not to scold the cat.
Play with your cat.
Once the cat feels comfortable enough to approach you, lure or tie the toy to the rope to entice the cat to play with. Your cat doesn’t always want to play with you, so take every opportunity to become more attached to the cat.
- Many cats love cat mint. You can buy a toy containing this herb to encourage playfulness. 
- Playing with the cat is considered successful when the cat comes to invite you to play with it. For example, the cat may rub or climb on top of you. Even if you can tempt your cat to play with glowing or suspended toys, she can still ignore you if she doesn’t feel like playing.
Keep the cat and the litter box clean.
Cats will be satisfied with a clean coat and environment. Clean the litter box regularly so your cat won’t have to use the litter box too dirty. A dirty litter box will upset your cat and be unhappy, and your cat will react badly to that. 
- While your cat may spend a lot of time grooming, you can still brush your cat to help you bond together. Use a cat brush. Some cats won’t let you touch them, but others will love it when you do. This can also reduce the amount of hair that a cat will shed in the home, especially if you have a long-haired cat. 
Keep the cat healthy.
Cats may avoid you or avoid you if there is a health problem. Take your cat for a regular checkup. Contact the clinic if you notice significant changes in your cat’s health or behavior.
- Your cat will not understand that you care about their health when you take it to the clinic. However, keeping your cat healthy is the best way to show affection.
- Your cat may not be able to fall in love with you when you put it in a cage for a checkup, but your healthy years later can make up for it.
Recognize emotional cues.
It is well known that purring is a sign of satisfaction in a cat. You may not know it, but a cat’s slow blink of an eye is also a sign of satisfaction and acceptance.
- Slowly blink at the cat. Many people call this the “cat kiss”. Your cat may take this as a sign that you are friendly and not in danger.
- Please be patient. Some cats are very shy and need more time to get to know humans. However, if you put in the effort, the relationship between you and your cat can be well worth the time and effort.
- Kittens can accept and love you quickly, but mature cats, especially stray or stray cats, may take longer to develop feelings for you. Even then, the cat won’t be as docile as the cat you raised from childhood. If you have an adult cat, be prepared to be self-contained and erratic over the long term. You have to be extremely patient with such cats.